Sunday, October 3, 2010






I decided to check on my character in Urban Dead. UD is a web-based zombie apocalypse MMORPG (I'm a sucker for zombie things). I haven't logged on in years but it looks like they've come out with a few cool updates on the game mechanics.

The primary thing to do is to kill zombies aka dead players, but once you hit the max level XP doesn't have a use anymore so I just kill living players instead. This is frowned upon in-game, but it is so satisfying. I once killed Ron Burgundy (he was an ingame celebrity).

Check it out, it's free.

3 comments:

  1. man, i havent touched that in years either...thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete
  2. will try getting an account there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna try and remember to check this game out =D

    ReplyDelete